As a small business owner the most powerful tool you have to create a winning business is your mindset. I am noticing more and more business owner want to have a victim mindset verse having a victory thought process. Yes, I do realize that running or launching a business can a rollacoaster full of emotions. At the lowest point in my life as a person and business owner, I decided to invest into a life coach to help me with my mindset. That was the best thing I ever did to get my life back aligned.
Today, I want to share five different affirmation sets that you as business owners can use. If you really want to see your business change you need help to create a winning business mindset with affirmations. Take the time to say these affirmations at least once a day. A really cool thing I do is create alarms on my iPhone with these different affirmations on them.
- I attract money easily and effortlessly.
- I choose wealth and abundance.
- New sales are coming in daily.
- Today, I am only attracting lucrative, enjoyable and beneficial circumstances.
- My customers/clients are the most amazing people ever.
- My company is growing at a rate that I love.
- I am constantly connecting with the right people.
- Opportunities seek me out daily.
- I am open and receptive others needs around me.
- New information is presented to me daily to help me grow.
- I am successful at everything I do.
- My mind is focused on achieving greatness.
- Success is part of my daily rituals.
- I am becoming more successful each day.
- Success and achievements are my natural state of mind.
- I am surrounded by brilliant individuals.
- Thankful for all my supporters, friends and family.
- I am connected to amazing people.
- Everyone I know is winning.
- I am picturing success for my business and those around me.
- I am committed to achieving my goals.
- I am happy, loved, blessed, abundant and living the life I love.
- I can do all things I put my mind too.
- Today, I will be victorious.
One thing, you can do for your business is create specific ones designed for your business. State the number of sales you want to have weekly. If you’re a blogger you can create affirmations around finding the right partnerships, sponsors, growth in readers or comments. You do not have to limit your affirmations. It is best to be as specific as possible when it comes to your affirmation. When I feel stressed there are affirmations I say to bring me back down. To create a winning mindset in your business add affirmations to your daily rituals.
Images by The Every Girl + Hello Fashion