What’s your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment thus far would probably be moving to New York and establishing myself. My goal has always been to have a professional fashion career in New York City and I’ve done just that, and that has helped me in launching my business.
1. Snack Pack 2. Business Cards 3. Bag 4. Think Grow and Rich 5. Sticky Notes 6. Jolie Bloom Bar 7. Notepad 8. Square reader and iPhone.
What’s your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment thus far is actually launching Jolie Bloom. I’ve been wanting to create and own an all natural beauty brand for years, but have always talked myself out of it. I finally found the confidence to do it and it feels amazing to have pushed through the fear. The response has been great, now I wonder what I was so scared of.
1. OPI- My Favorite Ornament 2. Mae B Luggage Tag 3. Mac Lipstick- Hang Up 4.Tide to Go Pen 5. notebook 6. Sharpies 7. Heritage Rose Water 8.Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Almond
What’s your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment would have to be starting Mae B. When I first started developing the idea no one fully believe in what I was wanting to bring to life and I internalized those feelings. Then I finally said you know what…who cares if anyone else believes in my idea… I do and things started to move in the right direction. Continue Reading →
1. Notebook 2. Water bottle 3. iPhone 4. KIND Bar 5. pens 6. sunglasses 7. wallet 8. Business card holder + business cards 9. tuffle pouch (hand lotion, hair ties, lip balm, lip tint, & eye drops)
What’s your biggest accomplishment? Starting August Ink and building a new brand all on my own. I’m incredibly proud of August Ink and excited about where it is going! Right now I’m just starting out, so every day is a little bit of a struggle. The struggle is good though…and I know that the hard work I put in to build my brand will pay off. I’ve gone through a lot to get here, but I’m a stronger business woman because of it! And I’m incredibly proud of myself for taking the leap and creating my own brand.
1. Planner 2. Post Its 3. Chanel business card holder 4. Way too many pens 5. Laptop 6. A variety of lip glosses, chap stick and lip stick.
What’s your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment is being able to live life by my own rules. I get to decide how ambitious I want to be. For example, with my PR business, fifteen media, if I want to offer a new service to my clients, then I can go ahead and do that. I don’t have to ask anyone permission, and that feels very freeing. Continue Reading →
Clockwise from top left: 1) iPhone, 2) unlined Moleskine notebooks, 3) Muji pen, 4) mechanical pencil, 5) screen-printed zippered pouch by Charlie & the Fox (where the notebooks and pens are tucked into), 6) ponytail holders, 7) Burt’s Bees lip balm, 8) Baggu reusable bag, 9) Ink Meets Paper business cards and holder by Post, 10) exhibitor badge left over from the National Stationery Show, 11) wallet/clutch by Fossil
What’s your biggest accomplishment?
Definitely being able to run Ink Meets Paper full time with my husband Daniel. It hasn’t always been easy, and there are definitely long days and long nights, but it’s so rewarding. It’s neat to see how many people have had their days brightened by a handwritten note from a friend or family member, and I love how our cards have been able to play a part in that connection.
1. Car keys 2. a flash drive 3. stamps 4. cell phone 5. a pen 6. eos lip balm 7. perfume 8. kate spade mini zip pouch cards and cash 9. band aids & nail file 10. mints
What’s your biggest accomplishment? It’s hard for me to say what my biggest accomplishment is, because I think everyone defines success in a different way. For me, getting the opportunity to travel has always been something that’s been important to me, so getting to visit new places around the world always feels like a huge accomplishment. I also consider myself very lucky to have started a business that I genuinely enjoy putting a lot of my time and effort into, so I would have to put that at the top of my list as well. Many people would consider finishing my Masters Degree my greatest accomplishment (I am studying Public Health at Michigan State’s College of Human Medicine), so I guess it depends on who is asking!
Rifle and Co Notebook, Elf Oil Blotting Sheets, Baggo Grocery Bag, Gold Pen, Tovicorrie Wallet, Advil, Portable Phone Charger, Hand Sanitizer, Sonia Kashuk Tinted Lip Chapstick, Pepper Spray (for safety).
What’s your biggest accomplishment? Biggest accomplishment so far, has to be closing my first business (web design), and taking the big scary leap to become an artist full time. I never thought it would be possible for me to work as a full time artist. It was unbelievably scary leaving a business that was doing very well to start a new one. Though I did do both for a little while, I felt like I couldn’t fully grow Parima if I was splitting my time. But now that I am in my second year, I am so glad I did. I am much less stressed, happier, and thoroughly enjoy every minute of it.
1. Wallet 2. Photos 3. Scarf – Madewell 4. Sunglasses – Ray Ban 5. Lipstick – Mac Cosmetics & Kate Moss 6. Nylon Pouch- Marc Jacobs 7. iPhone Case – Free People 8. Hand Sanitizer – Bath & Body Works 9. Clip – France Luxe
What’s your biggest accomplishment? Creating a business from the ground up and making it my full-time career. This summer I celebrate 8 years of being a full-time photographer. I am grateful that I get to do what I love and earn a living at the same time. Getting married and buying a home with my husband are my biggest personal accomplishments. I feel very lucky! Continue Reading →
1. Wallet 2. Sharpie pens 3. Extra gum 4. Hand lotion 5. EOS lip balm 6. Business cards 7. Knockarounds 8. iPhone 9. iPhone earbuds
What’s your biggest accomplishment?
Starting my business, Elle & Company. So much prayer and thought went into every detail, and my heart is all over each product, blog post, and design. It’s been frightening, exhilarating, and oh-so rewarding all at the same time. Continue Reading →
1. Marc Jacobs Wallet 2. Custom stamp-o 3. Copic Markers 4. Dior Iconic Mascara &YSL lipstick in Lingerie Pink 5. Tory Burch “Disco Logo” Sunglasses 6. External hard drive 7. Beats by Dre 8. Makeup- Nars Blush in “Orgasm” 9. Artists pencils and my favorite sharpie pen 10. Martha Stewart Planner 11. Business Cards
What’s your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment so far has probably been a visual and written thesis I completed my senior year of college (Endicott College, Beverly, MA- BFA, 2013). I researched how children’s picture books are essential to the Child’s development, in addition to illustrating my own.
1. Car keys 2. Gold DVF Wallet 3. Hand lotion 4. DVF mini clutch 5. Cake For Breakfast Business Cards 6. Kate Spade business card holder 7. Mac lipsticks (Myth, Candy Yumyum and Ruby Woo}
What’s your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment really has to be ‘Cake For Breakfast‘ as a brand. I am so proud of the journey I’ve had with my business and where I am now. I never imagined being able to do what I love everyday, but with a lot of work and a lot of risks I was able to get there and I’ve never been happier. Continue Reading →