TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Imperfect Concepts, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Imperfect Concepts, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Imperfect Concepts, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed forma
- The materials on Imperfect Concepts, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Imperfect Concepts, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Imperfect Concepts, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Expect to the extent required by applicable law and then only to that extent, in no even will Imperfect Concepts, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates or agents be liable to you on any legal theory for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual consequential, special, exemplary or other damages, including without limitation, loss of revenue or income, lost profits, pain and suffering, emotional distress, cost of substitute goods or services, or similar damages suffered or incurred by you or any third party that arise in connection with the website (or the termination thereof for any reason), or your use of services by Imperfect Concepts, even if the imperfect concepts parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Imperfect Concepts parties shall not be responsible or liable whatsoever in any manner for any content posted on the website (including claims of infringement relating to content posted on the website for use of the website or for the conduct of third parties whether on the website or otherwise relating to the website.
In no event shall Imperfect Concepts, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or p
Profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Imperfect Concepts, LLC’s Internet site, even if Imperfect Concepts, LLC or a Imperfect Concepts, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Imperfect Concepts, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Imperfect Concepts, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Imperfect Concepts, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Imperfect Concepts, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Imperfect Concepts, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Imperfect Concepts, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Imperfect Concepts, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Trademarks, Copyright
Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Imperfect Concepts, LLC, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this website or in these Terms shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission. This website and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected, including as a compilation, under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
9. Miscellaneous Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by virtue of any law or regulation or by the final determination of a competent court or tribunal, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, which shall be modified to give effect to the original intent of the parties. These Terms shall be governed by and construed according to the United Stated Copyright Act and the laws of the State of Texas, exclusive of its choice of law provisions. The parties agree that any disputes or proceedings between them concerning the Website or these Terms shall be brought in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Texas, and the parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such court. Either party’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of any of the Terms shall not be construed as a waiver or ongoing waiver of any provision or right. The parties agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Imperfect Concept, LLC as a result of these Terms or your use of our website. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to this subject matter and supersede all prior, contemporaneous and future communications (with the exception of future amendments to the Terms) between you and us. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to the Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Effective April 1st, 2013
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.