1. OPI- My Favorite Ornament 2. Mae B Luggage Tag 3. Mac Lipstick- Hang Up 4.Tide to Go Pen 5. notebook 6. Sharpies 7. Heritage Rose Water 8.Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Almond
What’s your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment would have to be starting Mae B. When I first started developing the idea no one fully believe in what I was wanting to bring to life and I internalized those feelings. Then I finally said you know what…who cares if anyone else believes in my idea… I do and things started to move in the right direction.
1. Notebook 2. Water bottle 3. iPhone 4. KIND Bar 5. pens 6. sunglasses 7. wallet 8. Business card holder + business cards 9. tuffle pouch (hand lotion, hair ties, lip balm, lip tint, & eye drops)
What’s your biggest accomplishment? Starting August Ink and building a new brand all on my own. I’m incredibly proud of August Ink and excited about where it is going! Right now I’m just starting out, so every day is a little bit of a struggle. The struggle is good though…and I know that the hard work I put in to build my brand will pay off. I’ve gone through a lot to get here, but I’m a stronger business woman because of it! And I’m incredibly proud of myself for taking the leap and creating my own brand.
1. Smart water and almonds 2. Simply balanced fruit strips 3. myAgenda agenda from Paper Source 4. Bare Minerals Lash Domination mascara 5. Mac Creemesheen “Speak Louder” 6. Jergens SPF 20 bronzing face cream 7. Essie “ballet slippers” nail polish 8. Almonds 9. The Honest Co. Baby wipes 10. Poppin’s Aqua ballpoint pens.
What’s your biggest accomplishment?
When my son was 4 months old I began my master’s program. I graduated 2 years later with an MBA in marketing. But my biggest accomplishment isn’t the degree (although I am pretty proud of the little boy we’ve been raising!). I’d say I’m most proud of the decision I made to walk away from some potentially lucrative offers in pursuit of creative entrepreneurship. It was the more challenging route, and I still have moments when I doubt that I made the right choice, but with a little patience and a lot of faith, I know I will look back one day and say, “damn, that was the right move.”
1. Planner 2. Post Its 3. Chanel business card holder 4. Way too many pens 5. Laptop 6. A variety of lip glosses, chap stick and lip stick.
What’s your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment is being able to live life by my own rules. I get to decide how ambitious I want to be. For example, with my PR business, fifteen media, if I want to offer a new service to my clients, then I can go ahead and do that. I don’t have to ask anyone permission, and that feels very freeing.
1. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Perfume 2. iphone 3. L’Oreal mascara 4. Moleskin agenda 5. Laura Mercier Tinted Miosturizer 6. Pocket mirror 7. Caudalie Grape Water spray 8. Essie Nail Polish 9. Card case 10. Covergirl blush 11. Sephora eyelash curler
What’s your biggest accomplishment?
Taking the plunge into self employment. Trusting my instincts and jumping in with both feet has allowed me to create the life I’ve always wanted for myself.
1. Chanel Chance Perfume 2. Tory Burch Wallet 3. Cosmetic Mirror 4. Sparkle In Gold Business Cards 5. Car keys/Jonathan Adler Elephant Keychain 6. iPhone 7. Kate Spade and Swarovski Bracelets 8. Bobbi Brown Lipgloss 9. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer 10. Sparkle In Gold Studs 11. Lippy Listick/Lipgloss
What’s your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment has to be starting my own business at the age of 23. Though I have just started and it may be small, there are so many opportunities!
1. Wallet 2. Photos 3. Scarf – Madewell 4. Sunglasses – Ray Ban 5. Lipstick – Mac Cosmetics & Kate Moss 6. Nylon Pouch- Marc Jacobs 7. iPhone Case – Free People 8. Hand Sanitizer – Bath & Body Works 9. Clip – France Luxe
What’s your biggest accomplishment? Creating a business from the ground up and making it my full-time career. This summer I celebrate 8 years of being a full-time photographer. I am grateful that I get to do what I love and earn a living at the same time. Getting married and buying a home with my husband are my biggest personal accomplishments. I feel very lucky!